[Mpi3-bwcompat] call minutes 2010.5.28

Fab Tillier ftillier at [hidden]
Mon Jun 7 11:07:09 CDT 2010

Fab Tillier wrote on Fri, 28 May 2010 at 14:18:46

> Action Items:
> - Fab: Put together slides for June meeting (short on time, if everyone
> can send me or point me to slides related to this that were previously
> presented, please do.)

I have received nothing about the past efforts around MPI_COUNT.  I'm fine with just putting something together, but without a history of where we've been, we risk just spinning our wheels again.

We're a week away, not a whole lot of time, so if you could forward me any past presentations, or point me to them if they're posted to the web, that would be great.

Thanks,
-Fab