[Mpi3-bwcompat] Meeting schedule

Solt, David George david.solt at [hidden]
Wed Jul 14 15:33:03 CDT 2010

Thanks for the overwhelming input :).   Anyone have a problem moving it to 10PST/1EST every other Friday?   Current time is hard for our West Coast participant(s).
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: mpi3-bwcompat-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:mpi3-bwcompat-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Solt, David George
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 3:41 PM
To: MPI-3 backwards compatability WG
Subject: [Mpi3-bwcompat] Meeting schedule

Our reoccurring backwards compatibility meeting expired.  It was set for every other Friday at 10am EST.  I can just fire it up again, but want to check in and see if we want to keep that time.  If you would attend if the meeting was at a different time or if you attend regularly but would prefer a different time, please shoot me an e-mail.   If I don't hear from many people I will fire it up again starting next week.

Dave