[Mpi3-bwcompat] Notes from last meeting + draft of standard text

Solt, David George david.solt at [hidden]
Tue Feb 9 11:31:25 CST 2010

I added a few notes to the meeting note page based on our meeting last week.   I also put forth a rough draft of our explanation of versioning and an introduction to the MPI_Count concept.

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/DraftMpiCountText

I plan to add a presentation of the associated MPI datatype for MPI_Count later this week.   Feel free to update, modify, criticize, praise, etc, etc.

I also added a placeholder on the main page for our recommendations to authors, but have not created the link yet.  If anyone wants to beat me to it, feel free to have at it.  Otherwise I will take a stab at it later in the week.

Thanks,
Dave