[Mpi3-bwcompat] Meeting notes and Working Group Charter

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri Nov 6 10:25:41 CST 2009

Yes, we need to do that -- it's for presentation at the SC09 MPI Forum
BOF.  Each WG is supposed to have a short (1-3 slides?) description of
what they're doing.

On Nov 6, 2009, at 11:19 AM, Solt, David George wrote:

> I put some notes on the wiki.   Please feel free to edit:
>
> https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/BackCompatMeetings
>
> I also recall that two forum meetings ago the working groups were
> asked to come up with a "summary statement?"  I was not at the last
> meeting.   Does anyone know if we still need to do that?   Maybe the
> idea was less formal than I'm thinking and our planned presentation
> is sufficient?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

jsquyres_at_[hidden]