[Mpi3-abi] Slides for the meeting next week

Jeff Brown jeffb at [hidden]
Fri Mar 7 10:52:30 CST 2008

here's my cut at the slides (also posted to the wiki)

I used material from Edric's slides and added thoughts of my
own.  I'll do the presentation Monday.  We only have 5 minutes so
I'll focus on the key points.  Feel free to clarify during the
briefing, but that's not the time for discussion.

Jeff