[Mpi3-abi] Slides for the meeting next week

Edric Ellis Edric.Ellis at [hidden]
Fri Mar 7 07:56:32 CST 2008

Hi All,

We need to present something to the group at the start of the meeting on
Monday. I hadn't seen anything about this, so I've taken the liberty of
knocking something together from the proposal on the wiki. What do
people think? I've also uploaded this to the wiki, so perhaps edits
should be done there.

I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting. I'm not going to be
there right from the start (couldn't get an early enough flight), but I
should be there towards the end of Monday.

Cheers,

Edric.

*