[Mpi3-abi] ABI Working Group telecon

Narasimhan, Kannan kannan.narasimhan at [hidden]
Wed Feb 13 12:11:51 CST 2008

I'm unavailable on Wednesday. Thursday or Friday works for me.

Thanx!
Kannan

-----Original Message-----
From: mpi3-abi-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:mpi3-abi-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Jeff Brown
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:18 AM
To: mpi3-abi_at_[hidden]
Cc: ddd_at_[hidden]; ndebard_at_[hidden]
Subject: [Mpi3-abi] ABI Working Group telecon

all,

I'd like to set up the ABI WG telecon.  Here's some times to choose from.  Please let me know your preference and I'll set it up and send out the number.

Wednesday February 20, 8:00 am PST, 17:00 CET Thursday February 21, 8:00 am PST, 17:00 CET Friday February 22, 8:00 am PST, 17:00 CET

We can schedule a follow-up telecon the next week if necessary.

Some items to address in the telecon (feel free to add to the list):
- what are we trying to accomplish? (lets make sure we are all on the same page)
- what do we mean by an "ABI"? (set the scope for our effort)
- status of the proposal document
- what do we want to have done by the March meeting?

Let's all take some time reviewing the document Alexander posted to http://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/AbiWikiPage

Jeff