[Mpi3-abi] For the April MPI Forum Meeting

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at [hidden]
Sat Apr 26 02:25:13 CDT 2008

Thanks. I took the liberty of removing the older document, so that we
have one source for the MPICH addition we need to complete the rough
picture. Who could take on that?

-----Original Message-----
From: mpi3-abi-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:mpi3-abi-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Narasimhan,
Kannan
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:38 AM
To: MPI 3.0 ABI working group
Subject: Re: [Mpi3-abi] For the April MPI Forum Meeting

I've added HP-MPI data to the spread sheet, and uploaded it to the Wiki.
I've focused on the Linux version of mpi.h (the Windows and HP-UX
versions currently have minor differences, but we plan to  normalize to
the Linux version in future).

-Kannan-