[Mpi3-abi] For the April MPI Forum Meeting

Howard Pritchard howardp at [hidden]
Thu Apr 24 14:07:44 CDT 2008

Hello Jeff,

Cray uses mpich2.  With respect to header files,  for our x86_64
linux base systems, it should be compatible with any other mpich2
configured for x86_64 linux.

Howard

Jeff Brown wrote:

>OK - let's document that in the spreadsheet
>
>Which vendor implementation are different than the MPICH2
>reference?  HP? Sun? IBM? SGI?
>
>It would be good to go into the meeting with the complete picture.
>
>Jeff
>
>At 12:46 PM 4/24/2008, Greg Lindahl wrote:
>

>>>Do you have time to complete the Microsoft column?
>>>

>>Isn't it the same as MPICH2?
>>
>>Likewise, many vendor MPIs are basd on MPICH-1.
>>
>>-- greg

Howard Pritchard
Cray Inc.