[Mpi-forum] May 2022 Exceptional Virtual Meeting Registration and Announcements

Wes Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Mar 30 10:37:13 CDT 2022

Hi all,

The registration page for the May 2022 voting meeting is now open here:

https://forms.gle/6Tw1CX8drYJQuhN1A <https://forms.gle/6Tw1CX8drYJQuhN1A>

Please go ahead and register now if you plan to join. As always with our virtual meetings, there is no cost to register and attend.

Now is also the time to send in announcements for plenaries, readings, and votes that you would like to schedule for the May meeting. Please send those to this mailing list ASAP. The deadline for doing so is May 9.

I want to remind folks that we’re using a GitHub project to track our progress toward MPI 4.1 (and MPI 5.0) in the same way that we did at the end of MPI 4.0. You can find that project here: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/3 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/3>. There’s currently quite a few things in the “To Do” column that may either be “In Progress” or should be re-targeted for MPI 5.0. Please take a look at that project and move things around as makes sense for anything that you own. You can filter the project to only show issues assigned to you by clicking on the search box in the upper right and typing “assignee: your_github_username” (inserting your own username as appropriate.

Thanks,
Wes