[Mpi-forum] Announcment vote on #525

Christoph Niethammer niethammer at hlrs.de
Wed Mar 2 08:55:09 CST 2022

Hello,

I just got some feedback that the list in the appendix had some undocumented grouping and the new error class should move to another place therein.
The trivial line swapping as well as the addition of some documentation in form of a comment for the future can be seen in the following commit.

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/633/commits/0a5197f9b928e0e691aef2407c5d2fd75de4b78c

I will read this for a no-no in today's meeting.

Best
Christoph