[Mpi-forum] Short Term Reminder: Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Today / Topic: Logical Concurrency

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Jan 26 09:01:23 CST 2022

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reminder, but as planned and stated on the web site we will have a virtual meeting today (usual time 10am CT, Zoom link can be found on github). The main topic today is the Continuations proposal, led by Joseph.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de