[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Virtual Meeting Tomorrow, Wednesday April 5th (10am US CT)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 5 05:36:04 CDT 2022

Hi all,

Just as a quick reminder, we’ll have our usual MPI Forum Virtual Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday April 5th) at the usual time (10am US CT). The link is, as usual, available from the meetings page. The main topic will be a discussion on possible changes needed in terms to include a better description on progress, which Dan will lead.

Thanks and talk to you all tomorrow,

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)

Email: schulzm at in.tum.de