[Mpi-forum] Deadline for MPI Forum Announcements TODAY (11/22)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sun Nov 21 18:27:00 CST 2021

Hi all,

We are already only 2 weeks away from the next MPI Forum meeting, which we decided to hold virtually over Zoom again.

Therefore, please
- Register at https://forms.gle/FYUSaHSqaL1uwEEv8
- Announce any readings, errata ballots, regular ballots to this list by the end of today (Monday 11/22)

Also, if there are any other plenary topics a working group would like to cover, please let Wesley and me know. Based on the input, we will create an agenda, which is then - as usual posted - on the forum website. We currently have four days earmarked with up to 4h each day - we'll see based on the suggested agenda items how much of that we actually want to use.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de