[Mpi-forum] No Virtual MPI Forum Meeting this week

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 3 03:56:04 CDT 2021

Hi all,

Sorry for the short term notification - we don't have any particular items for this week and therefore I am canceling the meeting. For the next weeks, if a particular WG has a topic ready for a forum-wide discussion, please let me know.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de