[Mpi-forum] No MPI Virtual Meeting Today / Plans for next weeks

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed May 26 08:16:34 CDT 2021

Hi all,

We'll have no virtual MPI forum meeting today.

Next week, we'll also skip a general meeting, but instead Rolf would like to get an extended MPI Terms WG together (focus on the progress rules, with all interested parties and specifically the RMA WG). We'll use the usual time slot and the usual link for this.

The following week, we'll then have the MPI forum meeting - the concrete agenda is online and we'll meet 9:00-1:00 US Central Time on Mo-We (hopefully three days are sufficient this time). If anything is missing from the agenda, please let Wesley and me know.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de