[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Virtual MPI Forum Meeting on 5/5

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue May 4 18:04:07 CDT 2021

Hi all,

We will have our usual MPI Forum virtual meeting today (Wednesday) 5/5 at 10am US Central Time.

As discussed last time, we want to use the session to talk about some of the strategic ideas about our governance and organization as well as long term direction. If you are interested in this, please join us. We will also report out on the results in the upcoming general forum meeting.

Thanks and talk to you soon,

Martin

PS: Don't forget that we switched to Zoom - Link at the usual spot on the github site.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de