[Mpi-forum] Next Virtual MPI Forum Meeting: July 21st

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Jul 7 09:35:36 CDT 2021

Hi all,

Due to vacation time and other constraints, we'll pick up our Virtual MPI Forum Meetings again on July 21st. If, in the meantime or after that day, a WG would like to use the slot either for internal/extended WG meetings or for a general group discussions, please let me know.

As for the 21st: I would like to use the meeting to set up a (at least preliminary) goal-line for MPI 4.1 - we had several open items from the 4.0 process (and before), which will be the starting point. If there are any particular items you think we should address as part of a "clean up" or "minor functionality" please either send them to me and I will collect them or add them to the system as a blank ticket with the MPI 4.1 tag. In two weeks we'll consolidate the list and decide how we approach this.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de