[Mpi-forum] Virtual MPI Forum Meeting next Wednesday (Jan. 13th) 10am US Central Time

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Fri Jan 8 16:35:00 CST 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for a productive meeting today - as discussed at the end, we'll meet next Wednesday (1/13) at the usual time (10am Central Time) to go over open issues and questions.

In the meantime, please continue to take a look at the project board at

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2

and push issues assigned to you forward. As discussed, we need all PRs for MPI 4.0 by Monday.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de