[Mpi-forum] problems pushing to your fork of mpi-standard

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Wed Feb 24 13:44:25 CST 2021

Hi Folks,

I think we’ve run over some GitHub private repo limits.  Neither Dan nor I can push/pull to/from either our mpiwg-sessions fork of the mpi-standard or forks into our personnel projects spaces.
We recently invited another member to our WG sessions Github group and are suspicious we’ve gone over some kind of limit.

Wesley could you check this out?

At this point I can no longer update my PRs against the mpi-standard since I can’t push to my fork of the mpi-standard.

Could others check this?

Thanks,

Howard

--