[Mpi-forum] Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Feb. 17th

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 16 16:29:02 CST 2021

Hi all,

Just as a quick reminder, we'll have our usual virtual MPI forum meeting tomorrow, Wednesday Feb. 17th. Currently, we have the following agenda:

- Discussion open points for MPI 4.0
	- Partitioned Communication
	- Sessions (finalize/isolation)
	- MPI I/O fix
	- others?
- Presentation of MPI Forum officer candidates for MPI 4.0++

If there are any other items or MPI 4 topics I forgot, please let me know.

Due to the extreme weather conditions in Texas, it is unclear whether we would be able to use our usual Webex session. Therefore, to be on the safe side, we will switch to a different link for tomorrow:

* https://tum-conf.zoom.us/j/62951146097
* Meeting ID: 629 5114 6097
* Passcode: 600322

I can't edit the Wiki at the moment, so please look up the link here.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de