[Mpi-forum] Registration Open for June 2021 MPI Forum Meeting

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Apr 12 08:48:52 CDT 2021

Hi all,

The registration page for the June meeting is now open. You can find the details on the logistics page <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2021/06/logistics>. As usual for our virtual meetings, registration is free, but required. The link directly to the registration form is here:

https://forms.gle/ACFkW6oGy1bgT7pD9 <https://forms.gle/ACFkW6oGy1bgT7pD9>

Registrations after the first voting block begins (usually scheduled for 12:00pm US Central on June 7, 2021) will not count toward voting eligibility for this meeting. If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Wes