[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Virtual Meeting Tomorrow

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Tue Oct 20 16:25:26 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind everyone to be updating the status of any issues/pull requests being worked on for MPI 4.0 on the project board (https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2>). Tomorrow we have a virtual meeting to get updates on anything that needs to be discussed there. A few folks have told me that they would like to go ahead with some unofficial readings for those items so we can move them forward for the release candidate coming out in a few weeks.

Please remember that we need to have everything that has already been voted into MPI 4.0 merged into the mpi-4.x branch by the end of the month so we can start merging the remaining errata and other fixes into the release candidate branch immediately after that to be able to generate the release candidate for us to review and release at SC20.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Wes