[Mpi-forum] Virtual Meeting Tomorrow - 2020-10-14

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Tue Oct 13 13:46:39 CDT 2020

Hi all,

We have a virtual meeting scheduled for tomorrow. Here’s the agenda:

* Update on the chapter committee workflow for MPI 4.0 - https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/wiki#mpi-40-ratification-procedure <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/wiki#mpi-40-ratification-procedure>
* Updates on any in-progress items for MPI 4.0 - https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2>

If you have any other specific items you’d like to discuss, please send them back to the list. Connection information can be found in the usual place:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/virtual-forum-meeting-information <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/virtual-forum-meeting-information>

If you see a 404 error, you’re either not logged into GitHub or you’re not a member of the MPI Forum repository. You can probably resolve the first issue yourself, and I can help with the second issue if you email me off-list.

Thanks,
Wes