[Mpi-forum] No virtual meeting today

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 25 09:56:53 CST 2020

Hi all,

I forgot to send this earlier: as decided in the virtual meeting last week, we are skipping this week - more time for everyone to finish the review tasks __. Seriously, though, please take a close look at the email Wesley sent earlier and help us finish the reviews on time.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de