[Mpi-forum] Last call for agenda items for the Virtual Voting Meeting in June/July

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Jun 15 00:27:45 CDT 2020

Hi all,

Today is the two week deadline for announcements of ballots, readings, etc. for the June/July virtual meeting. If you have any further announcements, please send them to the list and I will add them to the agenda. Also, if there are other items to discuss, please let Wesley and me know.

A preliminary version of the agenda is at https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/06/agenda <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/06/agenda>

Note, that I moved all passed first votes from last time to the second vote category for this time and I consider them announced with that. However, if this affects one of your tickets, please double check.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de