[Mpi-forum] Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Tomorrow/Wednesday June 10, 10am US Central Time

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Tue Jun 9 11:46:29 CDT 2020

Hi all,

As a reminder, we have our next MPI Forum Virtual Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at the usual time at 10am US Central Time. The access link is, as usual, on the github page linked from the forum virtual meeting page.

The main topic is a discussion on ticket #120,
the new MPI_Cart/Dims_create_weighted / Topology aware Cartesian communicators

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/120

This is another one of the last ticket(s) for consideration for MPI 4.0 and
I hope that the text is now stable. it includes all the small changes from the
comments/suggestions from the MPI Forum at the Portland meeting.

It is an informal reading of the last changes to prepare for the official
reading in the Exceptional Virtual meeting end of June.

It would be helpful to get a comprehensive feedback from the entire forum.
Hence, it would be great if we could get a broad participation in the call.

The meeting will start with Wesley: "Additional MPI Forum Procedures Discussions"

This is from Martin's usual reminder email:
If there are any other issues that we should discuss, please let Wesley and Martin know.

As a reminder, there are several issues that require feedback from all chapter committees - they are assigned to all chapter chairs, but of course everyone in the CC should take a look at these as well. Wesley added a checkbox list into these tickets, so that CCs can check off a ticket once their chapter is done.

Best regards
Rolf

--
Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner at hlrs.de .
High Performance Computing Center (HLRS) . phone ++49(0)711/685-65530 .