[Mpi-forum] No Virtual MPI Forum Meeting today (Wednesday 7/22)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Jul 22 02:35:36 CDT 2020

Hi all,

We currently don’t have a topic queued up for the virtual meeting slot today, so I am canceling the meeting.

Next week is the last slot before the two week deadline - if one of the WGs would like to use that slot for a “pre-reading” or discussion, please let Wesley and me know.

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de