[Mpi-forum] Embiggenment: formal reading

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 4 01:10:45 CST 2020

Hi Jeff, Hi Martin,

argh ... sorry for being so late on this (see my other mail), but
could you take the two calls

MPI_T_pvar_handle_alloc
MPI_T_cvar_handle_alloc

out of the embiggening? The MPI_Count for the count argument does not
really help in practice, so we (the tools WG) decided we would not
need it.

I hope this does not re-rail your announcement of the reading.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

--
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381