[Mpi-forum] Time To Open Source MPI

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 13:36:44 CST 2020

Hi Wesley,

This change really won’t be as painful as it sounds

Then why do I have to do a bunch of unexpected/unscheduled backup and book-keeping work before an arbitrarily chosen deadline? I’m not sure that springing this surprise on folks is the wisest course of action.

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—