[Mpi-forum] August 2020 Meeting Registration Page

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Fri Aug 14 09:00:58 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I just want to remind everyone one last time to register for next week’s virtual meeting. We have enough orgs registered to meet quorum, but there are still a few orgs who usually attend, but have not yet registered. Remember that the first voting block is on the first day so if you don’t register, you won’t be able to vote.

https://forms.gle/WbmoWm1iMdWS2QEX7 <https://forms.gle/WbmoWm1iMdWS2QEX7>

If you’re not sure if you’ve registered, the list of everyone who I have is updated on the website. I just pushed an update so it’s possible that your CDN might not show the most up to date version yet. There should be 36 names on the list.

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/08/attendance <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/08/attendance>

For voting during the meeting, remember that we will vote entirely online via a JotForms page. I will email out a link to everyone who has registered (and is eligible to vote) when the voting block opens. The script that tallies the votes will only accept the first vote from each org so make sure that you talk to the other people you work with to determine who will submit the vote. Voting closes 30 minutes after each block opens (though voting as soon as the block opens is appreciated to allow me to tally the votes faster). If you have any questions, feel free to email me or send me a Slack message.

Thanks,
Wes