[Mpi-forum] Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Today/Wednesday April 15th 10am US Central Time
schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Apr 15 03:47:48 CDT 2020
Just as a reminder, we have our next MPI Forum Virtual Meeting today (Wednesday) at the usual time at 10am US Central Time. The access link is, as usual, on the github page linked from the forum virtual meeting page.
- Discuss suggested changes to new rules for emergency virtual meetings
- Pre-reading of minor changes made to the MPI Sessions proposal
- Go over progress made on assigned clean-up tickets (Issues #161-#230)
- Discuss and assign next batch up of clean-up tickets (Issues #230++)
- Schedule other topics for virtual meetings, as needed
For items 4 and 5, please also make sure you read the email Wesley sent yesterday!
Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Chair of Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems
Department of Informatics, TU-Munich, Boltzmannstraße 3, D-85748 Garching
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de <mailto:schulzm at in.tum.de>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mpi-forum