[Mpi-forum] MPI Virtual Forum Meeting TODAY/WEDNESDAY

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 13 06:33:02 CST 2019

Hi all,

Just as a reminder - we will have our next MPI Forum Virtual Meeting today/Wednesday at 10am US Central Time.

The meeting will cover the progress on the Big Count ticket. Note, as with the other calls in this time frame, that this meeting is intended to resolve remaining issues with this ticket to allow for a clean reading in December. Hence, please try to participate, especially if you have comments or concerns, or take a look at the recordings after the meeting and provide feedback via email as soon as possible to allow for changes.

The dial-in link is - as usual - on GitHub and can be reached via the MPI Forum page.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de