[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Plenary Agenda / Tomorrow (Wednesday)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue May 28 17:26:07 CDT 2019

Hi all,

As listed on the agenda, we will start tomorrow at 8:30 local time with a plenary session. The rooms will be available starting at 8am and we hope/assume breakfast as well.

However, as some attendees had problems with their flights we will have to shuffle the order of the plenaries a bit. If one of the readings is ready to go early (i.e., tomorrow first thing), please let me know.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de