[Mpi-forum] Last day to announce readings and ballots for May MPI forum meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon May 13 23:47:34 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Thanks to all who have already sent out reading and ballot announcements.

Just a reminder - today (Tuesday May 14th) is the last day to add anything, as the forum this time starts on the Tuesday in two weeks. Please send everything to the list.

Also, if any WG has further meeting time requests (for WG or plenary time) please let me know as well. I will compile all requests and create an agenda tomorrow.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: Please don‘t forget to register to help with building access and catering logistics.

Sent from my iPad