[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Virtual Meeting

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Jun 26 09:02:25 CDT 2019

Hi all,

As a reminder, we have a virtual meeting scheduled for today to discuss Semantic Terms. The call is scheduled for one hour from now (10:00 AM Central US) and all of the call in information can be linked from the top of the meetings page: https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/>

If you see a 404 GitHub page, it’s because you’re either not logged in or you don’t have access to the repository where we have to store the information. Send me a message and I can help you get access.

Thanks,
Wesley