[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Virtual Meeting TODAY/WEDNESDAY

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Jul 3 02:02:55 CDT 2019

Hi all,

As a reminder, we have a virtual meeting scheduled for today (Wednesday) to discuss RMA and Shared Memory Topics. The call is scheduled for 10:00 AM Central US and all of the call in information can be linked from the top of the meetings page: https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/>

If you see a 404 GitHub page, it’s because you’re either not logged in or you don’t have access to the repository where we have to store the information. In the latter case, please send Wesley a message and he can help you get access.

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de