[Mpi-forum] Marathon event weekend before Extended MPI Forum Meetings -- Chattanooga

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Sat Jan 26 12:47:19 CST 2019

Dear MPI Forum People:

For runners among our group, this may be of interest, the weekend before:

http://www.chattanoogamarathon.com/event/marathon

[http://chattanoogamarathon.com/assets/images/social/cha-marathon.jpg]<http://www.chattanoogamarathon.com/event/marathon>

Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon | Marathon<http://www.chattanoogamarathon.com/event/marathon>
www.chattanoogamarathon.com
The Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon will highlight the unique qualities that define our community as the best outdoor destination! From the Tennessee River, to the base of Lookout Mountain, through our distinct Downtown, you will experience an innovative course never run in Chattanooga’s history!

Regards,

Tony Skjellum

Anthony Skjellum, PhD

Professor of Computer Science and Chair of Excellence

Director, SimCenter

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)

tony-skjellum at utc.edu  [or skjellum at gmail.com]

cell: 205-807-4968