[Mpi-forum] Please register for the MPI Forum in Zürich

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Aug 26 11:03:58 CDT 2019

Hi all,

If you are planning to attend the forum meeting in Zürich, but haven’t registered, yet, please register as soon as possible so we can get an accurate head-count to determine catering and quorum. The link is at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/09/logistics <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/09/logistics>

And the registration itself is at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mpi-forum-zurich-switzerland-tickets-69239799103 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mpi-forum-zurich-switzerland-tickets-69239799103>

If you are planning to attend, but for some reason cannot register, yet, please let us (Wesley, Rich and me) know as well, so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de