[Mpi-forum] MPI large count reading at Zurich announcement

Anthony Skjellum skjellum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:11:57 CDT 2019

Dear MPI Colleagues: This is the two-week announcement for the reading
in Zurich on Big Count.

Per Jeff Squyres's note to the Forum list in July (
https://lists.mpi-forum.org/pipermail/mpi-forum/2019-July/006910.html), it
was enumerated (again) that this is really two different efforts:

1. Updating all the bindings
2. Updating the supporting text

We are announcing the reading for #2.

We will have new examples of #1 to show for the meeting, but they are
definitely not going to be complete... this is expected to be a long effort
of the WG by several people.

Jeff Squyres, Puri Bangalore, Martin Ruefenacht, Dan Holmes, and I are
committed to doing the work for #1 after the reading proposed from Zurich
is complete (and accepted).

Thank you,
Tony Skjellum

--