[Mpi-forum] Reading of Proposed Rule Changes (Issue 145)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Aug 21 11:43:28 CDT 2019

Hi all,

At the Zürich meeting, I will be reading changes to our procedures document, which will allow the use of the NO-NO-VOTES for items brought up at that meeting. The pull request for this at:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/procedures/pull/4 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/procedures/pull/4>
(Note the different repository)

And the Issue is at

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/145 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/145>

Also note that these new rules, if approved, will go in effect at the meeting in Zuerich and hence can (and likely will) be applied right away.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de