[Mpi-forum] Virtual Meeting Sessions in One Hour

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Aug 14 09:00:24 CDT 2019

This is a reminder that we have two Virtual Meeting sessions scheduled today in one hour at 10AM Central US time. Today’s meetings cover:

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM - String Handling
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Base Elements of the Topology Ticket

Meeting information can be found on the virtual meetings page here:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/>

If the link at the top of the page to the meeting information returns with a 404 error for you, it’s either because you’re not logged into GitHub or your account doesn’t have access to the MPI Forum’s repository. Please email me for access.

Thanks,
Wesley