[Mpi-forum] Virtual Meeting Tomorrow - Finepoints

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Tue Apr 16 15:43:55 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Just a reminder - tomorrow, Wednesday 4/17 will be our next virtual meeting for the MPI forum at 10am CT. The dial-in information (along with links to determine the time in your time zone and an iCal link to which you can subscribe) is linked from:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/>

You will need to make sure you have requested access to the MPI Forum GitHub repository before the meeting time in order to view the dial-in information. If you haven't already done so, please email me your GitHub user ID ASAP (off-list).

Tomorrow, we will have one topic and the call is scheduled for one hour: Finepoints. Originally there was also a discussion scheduled for the function pointers proposal, but that discussion is not ready yet and will be postponed.

Thanks,
Wesley