[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Virtual Meeting Reminder

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Apr 10 09:22:48 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Just a reminder - today, Wednesday 4/10 will be our next virtual meeting for
the MPI forum at 10am CT. The dial-in information is linked from

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/

But please be aware that we had to change the Webex Link a few weeks ago
due to spammers - if you have an old one bookmarked for this series, it
won’t work anymore. You will need to make sure you have requested access to
the MPI Forum GitHub repository before the meeting time in order to view
the dial-in information. If you haven't already done so, please email me
your GitHub user ID ASAP (off-list).

Today, we will have one topic for one hour: Fault Tolerance.

Thanks,
Wesley