[Mpi-forum] Reminder: MPI Virtual Meeting - Wednesday, April 3 - 10am Central US

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Tue Apr 2 20:08:09 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Just a reminder - tomorrow, Wednesday 4/3 will be our next virtual meeting
for the MPI forum at 10am CT. The dial-in information is linked from

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/

But please be aware that we had to change the Webex Link again due to
spammers - if you have an old one bookmarked for this series, it won’t work
anymore. You will need to make sure you have requested access to the MPI
Forum GitHub repository before the meeting time in order to view the
dial-in information. If you haven't already done so, please email me your
GitHub user ID ASAP (off-list).

Tomorrow, we will have two topics and the call is scheduled for 2h: the
first hour will be on Split Types, the second hour will be on Sessions. If
we finish the first hour early, we will likely continue into the second
hour to avoid a long delay like we had last week (unless there are
objections).

P.S. - Note that the US moved to daylight savings time. I have no idea of
the status of the rest of the world at the moment, but the link above has
links to get the time in your local time zone.

Thanks,
Wesley