[Mpi-forum] Reminder: deadline for MPI-Forum: Wednesday September 5th

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Sep 3 15:02:32 CDT 2018

Hi all,

Just as a reminder,

The deadline to announce readings and ballots for the upcoming Barcelona meeting is on September 5th, i.e., THIS Wednesday. Please send all announcements to the mailing list. Also, if there are any other agenda items, please let me know.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: We are ironing out a few final details for the registration, which will be available soon.

—
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de