[Mpi-forum] Announcement of reading for MPI Sessions

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 12:31:53 CST 2018

Hi all,

The Sessions WG would like to read issue #103, PR #55 - the MPI Sessions proposal.

Issue: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/103
PR: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/55
PDF: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/files/2596533/mpi-report-ticket103-Dec.pdf

There is no PDF with change markers because there are too many changes for that to be viable.
(I did try latexdiff for the virtual meeting, with limited success despite a lot of manual work.)

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—