[Mpi-forum] Revalidation of Working Groups this December

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sat Nov 17 20:44:46 CST 2018

Hi all,

As discussed and since last year written down in our latest rules, we will do the annual re-validation of the working groups at the next meeting. This means that to continue a WG, at least four IMOVE organizations, i.e., organizations that are eligible to vote in that meeting, approve the continuation. If any of the active working groups believes that this is a problem for them, please let me know. We will do this revalidation at the end of the voting block.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de