[Mpi-forum] Reminder: MPI Virtual Meeting THIS Wednesday Nov. 7

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Nov 6 18:27:39 CST 2018

Hi all,

Just as a reminder, THIS Wednesday, i.e., today or tomorrow depending in which time zone you are in, we will have our last virtual meeting in this quarter at 10am US Central time. The webex information can be reached via

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/>

The topic will be “MPI Sessions” and Dan will lead the discussion.

—
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de <mailto:schulzm at in.tum.de>