[Mpi-forum] MPI WG Tools Reeding/Votes

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Thu Feb 15 05:46:18 CST 2018

Hi all,

Yes, Jeff is correct in that the deadline was the 12th for announcing any official items and we need to stick to this, as we went through the setting the rules with these clauses on purpose.

However, these items (vote on 6, reading of 67 and 77) were on the agenda before the weekend with links and descriptions and as I said in my email on Sunday, I consider these (plus all others with links) as announced (since they were accessible by the forum and informed about it via email). Unless I hear objections, I would suggest to keep them on the agenda. Otherwise we should talk about more formally defining what “announced” means.

—
Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Lehrstuhl für Rechnertechnik und Rechnerorganisation
Fakultät für Informatik, TU-München, Boltzmannstraße 3, D-85748 Garching
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de